The source of health, function and healing comes from within our bodies. We refer to this as innate intelligence. However, subluxations in the spine can interfere with the body’s ability to properly control and heal itself, often manifesting symptoms such as chronic pain and discomfort. Chiropractors locate and adjust subluxations, keeping the nervous system free from interference, allowing the body to fully express the life potential. Read some of the stories that our patients have shared with you, so that you too can enjoy the benefits of chiropractic care.
- For the last 20 years I have had recurring back and neck pain which at best was distracting and at worst, incapacitating. The last few months the pain had become constant and even disrupting my sleep. I rarely take any medication but I started taking over-the-counter painkillers just to sleep.
Having tried many other forms of treatment I found none really addressed the underlying causes. Eventually after a few days the pain would return. Since I began treatment at CSG the pain has gradually dissipated. The last few weeks have been pain-free. My wife has observed that I don’t walk in a shuffle as I have done for the last 20 years.
I am now doing light exercises in the gym and most importantly am able to play with my young children, something I have not done for months. I’m really optimist because I feel good and hope to be able to pick up on my jogging and regular swims again. Thank CSG!Ernest PaulLecturer
- I suffered for quite some time from migraines, back-aches, stiff and painful joints, and stiff neck. I couldn’t get any complete and restful sleep and felt listless and tired very often. At times, I found myself nauseous and kept throwing up all the time, and quite often, too.
After going through a month-long treatment at CSG, I’m so happy to say that I noticed a tremendous change. I don’t suffer all that I did before. I feel so much better and happier. I feel like I’ve been given a new lease of life.
Thank you, Dr Ng and Dr Pang, Thank you Martha and Alicia. Thank you for your warmth, your caring, your friendship and the list can go on and on. Thank you for everything you’ve all done for me. May God bless you, each of you. Thank you ever so much.Kamariah AbdullahSAT
- I have my first back problem back in 2004 and it was so bad that I hardly walked for a few steps. I went to a doctor several time but was constantly given pain killers. The pain and back problem persisted for 2-3 months. I finally decided to try acupuncture and it did relief the pain, it slowly recover.
I have several relapse and went for acupuncture but it relief pain but failed to solve and most importantly prevent it from relapsing.
I decided to try chiropractic and found CSG, I gave it a try. I found their treatment procedure has been very transparent and systematic. I found out I have several problems with my back e.g. scoliosis and a treatment procedure was planned to solve my back problem with advice to prevent it from relapse.
I have my back problem solved and further more I have a better posture to reduce neck and back pain.
Great job!Wong Chin KhuenSenior Solution Architect
- I have been suffering from frequent discomfort in the calf and neck area. Initially I thought it could have something to do with my nerves that resulted in the frequent discomfort that I felt and experienced. Before being introduced to CSG, I have been to numerous GPs and even to the extent of going to private hospital. even so, the results were always the same and disappointing, almost to the extent of me giving up hope. Finally, a good friend of mine introduced CSG to me.
I went there and was consulted by Dr Allan Ng. He proceeded to ask me to undergo a full X-ray to confirm if it has anything to do with my spine alignment. After the x-ray report was confirmed, I proceeded to undergo my therapy session with Dr Allan Ng. After a few weeks of treatment at CSG, I can feel the difference. I no longer feel the discomfort that I had previously and I was able to have a good night sleep. Currently, I am still undergoing therapy with CSG and I am happy that I can finally enjoy doing my favourite things and not worry about the discomfort that I once felt before. I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to Dr Allan Ng and his staff for everything they did to help me overcome this pain.Saera Bte HassanHousewife
- I give my sincere comment and strongly recommend the natural chiropractic care without the use of drugs and surgery from the CSG professional chiropractor team lead by Dr. Pang and Dr. Ng for absolute best wellness care towards a much healthier body and mind.SadiahAdmin
- My constant neck & shoulder pain with me for the past 7 months even with numerous visits to traditional nibs & herbs, acupuncture and even sport clinic.
While continued my work and also to find a solution, I came across the advertisement with FREE check on nerve and pain, make an effort to attend the talks with my ongoing pain. Convinced, make an appointment with Dr. Pang the next day, followed by x-ray. Dr. Pang showed me my problem and from there I agreed to start my chiropractic treatment.
Initially seen no improvement until next few sessions my condition stabilized and found relief from pain. It was an incredible result with the right touch and patience with the right timetable my condition finally heal!
Thank you Dr. Pang, Dr. Ng, Ms Alicia, Ms Sim.Yeo Eng KwangSelf Employed
- I was having a lot of pain and stiffness on my neck and shoulders. My neighbor, who was with Dr Allan Ng suggested that I see him to get my problem fixed.
I was not able to turn my neck and I also had a bad backache for awhile. I am now much better. I find Dr Allan a very good, kind, patient, gentle and a caring doctor. I did not suffer any bruises while under his care. I am glad I came to him. He cares for his patients.
Now, not only had he helped me in my healing but I also found a friend in him. I like coming to his clinic as his nurses are as friendly as him too, not forgetting Dr Pang. I am not his patient but I never miss his friendly greetings.Davibai P. AsnaniRetiree